Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (3 Viewers)

Tshoco

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I just installed TMT5 and am trying to work something out. With TMT3 I used to just press the back button and it closed TMT and would take me back to MediaPortal. Now with TMT5 it just stops the movie and takes me to a screen to select the drive I want to play. The only way I can find to close the window is to get out my mouse and click the close button. Anyone have any ideas.

I just upgraded to TMT5 and have this problem also - I don't really want to install IRSS just for this one little issue..

Anyone found a way around it?

Same here, please help us :)

*edit* using MCE Remote via Logitech Harmony 555 universal remote control

MacGyver2k

Portal Pro
October 29, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
just checked with Tshoco, and i think it is only a mce related problem (only if used with mediaportals built-in mce support).
when launching tmt5 it seems mediaportal has no more control over the mce, and tmt5 built-in mce support is used.
so the "back" button has no function anymore (because there is no "back" function in tmt5).
BUT: you can use the "home" button, whichs exits tmt5 (only the mce version) and goes back to mediaportal.

i don't know if its possible to keep mce control to mediaportal and not let tmt5 handle it so that the buttons can be used via the "key translation".
any ideas ?

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the problem that my remote doenst work when starting this plugin from MP. MP goes to tray uMCEDVDPlayer starts but my remote does nothing! ;(
    I use IRSS "as main app for the remote" and it works great inside MP...

any hints?

edit: Im using TMT3

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have the problem that my remote doenst work when starting this plugin from MP. MP goes to tray uMCEDVDPlayer starts but my remote does nothing! ;(

any hints?

https://ssl.arcsoft.com/forum/forum...le=odd-control-issue-with-umcedvdplayer#19998

Raised it with their support people a few times but just got brushed off. Try raising it with them; if more people do they might actually fix it

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

any hints?

I've configured the Translator of IRSS.

You can find some examples and ideas how to use it here.

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

any hints?

I've configured the Translator of IRSS.

You can find some examples and ideas how to use it here.

I did it that way and it works more or less! ;)
    Fast forward crashes my sound totally... I selected "dynamic refreshratechange" in the arcsoft plugin config, but it remains at 50Hz... any hints for that?

MacGyver2k

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you need anydvd hd or a similar tool for dyanmic refresh rate change because the disc needs to be analysed.
    it usually takes some time to analyse, but then the refresh rate should be changed.
    you can try my version (on page 46), for dynamic change anydvd hd is still needed, but there is another option to change always to 23.976hz.
    maybe that's enough.

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi MacGyver2k, I tested your bluray player changer from page 46. I just want to thank you for this great plugin, especially the Option to change the display refresh rate always to 23.976hz. I don't have to use anyDVD HD anymore.

Your plugin works really well with MP 1.1.3 and TotalMedia Theatre 3

Berns

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    It is possible to change the background of TMT3 and the color of the "HUD"?
    Because the design doesn't realy fit into my StreamedMP style.

Hi Rasputin,

Maybe you found tihs or another way out of the issue.

I've re-installed my HTPC with W7 32bit recently and am still using the same approach. I've just found this message on replacing the background. It's blue however, so I'm not sure if you will like the final result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom