Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (2 Viewers)

noxx2

Portal Pro
September 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player

not possible to play BluRay with your Plugin and TMT5.....

YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT HDCP COMPATIBLE. BLURAY PLAYBACK IS DISABLE.

If i play the same BluRay with TMT5, all is fine.

MacGyver2k

Portal Pro
October 29, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
I don't think that's the plugins fault, has to be a bug with TMT5-MCE-Player.
Can you try the TMT5-MCE player without Mediaportal and report back if you get the same error.

Maybe you could try updating the drivers, and TMT5 to the latest version (f you haven't).

BTW: Your screenshot was taken via RDP (Remotedesktop). I hope that was just for screenshot-takting-reasons.
Because HDCP will never work wirh RDP.

noxx2

Portal Pro
September 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

ok. thx. i control MePo with RDP, that was the problem. now it run. but how can i control TMT5 with my remote?

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
Re: AW: Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player

ok. thx. i control MePo with RDP, that was the problem. now it run. but how can i control TMT5 with my remote?

Do you normally use TMT5 with your remote? Will work exactly the same. It just launches your player. Turn of remote translation in the Blu-ray Launcher options and see if that makes any difference.

noxx2

Portal Pro
September 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

no, i use for TMT5 no remote. but for my MePo. how can i configurate TMT or the plugin, so that my remote works with this plugin?

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006

You will need to configure TMT5 to work with your remote. This plugin / mepo has nothing to do with the way TMT5 interprets your remote commands. If you have a Microsoft WMC remote I would have thought it would work with TMT5 without much config.

Just looked at the TMT5 manual and cant see anything about remotes being supported but it seems unlikely that they wouldn't be. I don't have TMT5 to test.

BlueMax1916

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • January 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

TMT5 supports the Microsoft MCE Remote and Keyboard. It is a seamless transition between MP and TMT5. For example if you started TMT5 via MP the green Windows Button brings you always back to MP.

noxx2

Portal Pro
    September 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hmm, i use a hamrony with WinLIRC and Girder.... Some Buttons are ok, but not all, like the Exit Button....

domb

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2006

I uae a Harmony 555 and I just made it mimic an MCE remote. Why don't you set your Harmony up as an MCE Remote? Would make life much easier than using WinLIRC / Girder etc. I bought a USB MCE receiver for about £1.50 off ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom