Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (1 Viewer)

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
Re: AW: Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player

Sorry can't help you. You're going to have to research into your own remote or spend a few euros on something mce compatible but it doesn't have anything to do with the plugin.

Or set girder up to work it tmt5. That's what girder is for isn't it? Customizing remotes?

hilfer

Portal Pro
November 3, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi all:

Does this plugin work with TMT5 and new MP 1.2 ??

If so where can I find actual version to download ??

Lerxst

Portal Member
April 6, 2009
Manchester
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all:

Does this plugin work with TMT5 and new MP 1.2 ??

If so where can I find actual version to download ??

It doesn't work ASFAIK, it's using an old mpe extension and MP 1.2 supports mpe1 extensions. I'm also using TMT5 and think the only other option might be to try using the multi-shortcut plugin as a temporary alternative.

Hopefully someone will prove me wrong!

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
At the moment I am using the MyEmulator Plugin to start TMT but that is also no real solution because you have to open the Emulator List first before being able to start TMT....

I am also hoping for a solution or that someone gives us the source code or something like this.

hilfer

Portal Pro
November 3, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Use the attached one.
I still haven't found the time to complete it, but everything except the DVD autoplay option should work, so i disabled it.

Includes some bugfixes and enhancements.
You are able to select DVDs if you start the plugin through the menu.
Besides that you are able to specify driveletters which are excluded from autoplay.
Just enter the driveletters seperated by a comma like: "e,f" if you want to exclude drive "E:" and "F:" from autoplay.
Plugin is only for MP 1.2.0 beta and higher.

The TMT5 refresh rate change feature works fine btw.
Refresh rate is changed to 24/25/30 hz on my system depending on the source.
For HD-DVDs it dosn't work properly, the refresh rate always gets changed to 60hz instead of 24hz.
And 23hz (23.976hz) support isn't included, too.

For installation of the attached .dll:

1. unpack it
2. copy it to to your plugins\Windows-Folder (for Win7/Vista it should be something like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows).
3. configure it through mediaportal configuration -> plugins -> window plugins -> "blu-ray player launcher"

One question:

This plugin will make TMT5 start only when a blue ray file is played ??

Normal avi, divx etc... will play with default player ??

ixdvc

Portal Pro
May 26, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player

One question:

This plugin will make TMT5 start only when a blue ray file is played ??

Normal avi, divx etc... will play with default player ??

This plugin gives you a new menue item "Blu-ray" or whatever you name it in the preferences. Only if you choose this TMT is started. So everything else will still play with the default player.

Data45000

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Here
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player

And how i make it, that PowerDVD close after pressing STOP and MP maximise???

Chluz

Portal Member
April 20, 2011
I've used part of the autohotkey script used in HDStarter plugin with the arcsoft plugin (all credit goes to hdstarter team). What it does is :
- opens powerdvd and waits for the mce remote 'clear' button to be pressed
-when the clear button is pressed, powerdvd closes and yo ugo back to mediaportal.

The way to use it is :
-Extract the files in the attched archive to a folder on your harddrive. Note the path
- In 'Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player', select poweredvd, and put in th epath to the .exe file you extracted from the archive
- in the ini file, set the path for your powerdvd executable you want to use, and edit the process name to match the process that will be launched by the exe. (note that in powedvd 11, I had to copy the content of the CyberLink\PowerDVD11\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema folder to a new folder CyberLink\PowerDVD11\Movie\PowerDVDCinema and use the executable from there because of problems with spaces. )

Hope that helps

Attachments

• POwerDVD_Starter.zip
    371.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom