Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (2 Viewers)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You have missing some files.
    Complete package, in attach.

Bye,
    Nephilim
    still can't get it to work :confused:.it still behaves as before, have extracted the files to relevant skin folder, still no joy

Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country

Bye,
    Nephilim
    still can't get it to work :confused:.it still behaves as before, have extracted the files to relevant skin folder, still no joy

If I start the plugin without a disc in the disc drive, I get a message saying "...would I like to start the player anyway", I can then put a disc in and use the plugin.However if I start the plugin with a disc in the drive, mediaportal suspends, but the Arcsoft player doesn't start.Does anyone have any ideas?.

Regards

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Had that one. I think I removed and re-installed the plugin and it worked.

thanks for the reply, glad I am not the only one with this problem, unfortunately for me, removing and reinstalling the plugin didn't work for me:(

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Bye,
    Nephilim

If I start the plugin without a disc in the disc drive, I get a message saying "...would I like to start the player anyway", I can then put a disc in and use the plugin.However if I start the plugin with a disc in the drive, mediaportal suspends, but the Arcsoft player doesn't start.Does anyone have any ideas?.

Regards

Post your logs.

Bye,
    Nephilim

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country

Regards

Post your logs.

Bye,
    Nephilim

blub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2013
    Giessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK

I will give it a try later and insert the disc and then start TMT - I will let u know if TMT starts or not (haven't tried with 1.7 yet)[DOUBLEPOST=1398533583][/DOUBLEPOST]Mhh it works with my setup flawlessly (all ways: start player first or start player after disc inserted via home-menu entry of the Arcsoft plugin).

However I came across something odd after I inserted the disc:

The dialog popped up "would you like to play the disc" - I selected "yes" and TMT started. But because MP wasn't minimized I knew it was not done through the ArcSoft plugin - so it was the standard MP setting starting the external player (which was still set because the plugin was not available with 1.7pre).

So maybe in your case MP and not the plugin wants to start TMT but the path isn't specified - just check your MP settings for DVD-external player and take a look whats in there.

Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    OK

I will give it a try later and insert the disc and then start TMT - I will let u know if TMT starts or not (haven't tried with 1.7 yet)[DOUBLEPOST=1398533583][/DOUBLEPOST]Mhh it works with my setup flawlessly (all ways: start player first or start player after disc inserted via home-menu entry of the Arcsoft plugin).

However I came across something odd after I inserted the disc:

The dialog popped up "would you like to play the disc" - I selected "yes" and TMT started. But because MP wasn't minimized I knew it was not done through the ArcSoft plugin - so it was the standard MP setting starting the external player (which was still set because the plugin was not available with 1.7pre).

So maybe in your case MP and not the plugin wants to start TMT but the path isn't specified - just check your MP settings for DVD-external player and take a look whats in there.

It's very strange, arcsoft plugin doesn't start if I have a disc in the drive.I have to select the plugin, wait for the prompt to tell me no disc in drive and would I like to start the plugin anyway, I press ok and I can then use the plugin.
    I have checked that there is no "external player" in mediaportal config.Baffled to say the least

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom