Blu-ray: "Unable to play: Index" (2 Viewers)

RikHouben

Portal Member
July 14, 2013
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
That's quite unfortunate.
I'll try both I think.
I have seen similar remarks about the registration, but not many. Aren't many people using Passkey Lite or is it dependable on other factors if you run into these problems? (OS, media center software, ...)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
That's quite unfortunate.
I'll try both I think.
I have seen similar remarks about the registration, but not many. Aren't many people using Passkey Lite or is it dependable on other factors if you run into these problems? (OS, media center software, ...)

I dont think the issues are OS dependant, i just think that slysoft have decided against giving out a free bluray decrypter and are making it as difficult as possible to use it as an encryption bypassing solution in htpc setups (to be honest i was amazed that it was ever available freely anyway).

All i know is that you now have to go through a registration screen (telling it that you dont want a full version) every time it boots up now, so i asked around and was recommeded BDFree, which has worked flawlessly for me so far :)

RikHouben

Portal Member
July 14, 2013
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
BDfree seems to have some problems running on 64bit OS. You need to "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" every time you boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom