Blue Portal - Free Cellphone Remote (1 Viewer)

runarius

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have a SE w810i which works fine with salling clicker. The problem I am having is that after I have sent the blue portal.jar -file to the phoned, and trying to run it, it asks for permission to first read userdata, then to save userdata, then its a little pause for about half a second, and it asks again for permission to read userdata. I ofcourse answer yes on all of these, but it justs exits. Why?

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have a SE w810i which works fine with salling clicker. The problem I am having is that after I have sent the blue portal.jar -file to the phoned, and trying to run it, it asks for permission to first read userdata, then to save userdata, then its a little pause for about half a second, and it asks again for permission to read userdata. I ofcourse answer yes on all of these, but it justs exits. Why?

mine is also working fine with salling clicker, i uploaded a script recently to use mediaportal. it can be used with any phone but is designed for a n70 screen.

it will still be great that blueportal worked.

runarius

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    yeah, actually, I wrote the all-around-script for salling clicker, which gives the user the ability to set any key on his/hers phone, no matter what kind, to any function on the cumputer, and it has an auto-setup for MediaPortal so I am using that. But just thought I'd check this one out.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    yeah, actually, I wrote the all-around-script for salling clicker, which gives the user the ability to set any key on his/hers phone, no matter what kind, to any function on the cumputer, and it has an auto-setup for MediaPortal so I am using that. But just thought I'd check this one out.

oh i thought i remember your nick from another place :p

i remember trying your script but didnt work for me, thats why i did mine

yeah i also would like this one to work

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Gixxer. try checking the applications suite settings like in the manual thats provided. make sure they're all set to yes. the no data message only appears before the program stats searching for devices so it may be the connectivity permission.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Gixxer. try checking the applications suite settings like in the manual thats provided. make sure they're all set to yes. the no data message only appears before the program stats searching for devices so it may be the connectivity permission.

what applications suite do you mean?

i thought it was a toshiba stack incompatibility with blueportal?

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    Sorry ya you're right i got it muddled up with something else

For any one who get's the invalid key code error when one key is pressed here's how to fix it.
    you need to set your keyboad to u.s. the below picture will show you how
    keyboard.JPG

ridli

Portal Member
    October 21, 2007
    Granada
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi,
    Congratulations for your big effort in developing this useful tool.
    I'm trying to make it run on a sony k610, but I have the same problem as runarius. I install de application successfully but when I try to execute it, the application asks me for permissions, i click yes to all these requests, but finally the application closes without giving any messages. Could you provide us with some information about this issue?. Thank you in advance.

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    hi. i really dont know what the problem on the ericssons is. i dont have one to test it on so it's pretty hard to tell. Do you get a question asking for permission to use bluetooth or connectivity.? is your bluetooth turned on before you run the app.

runarius

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    no, it doesn't ask for permission to use bluetooth(which salling clicker does), and I know bluetooth is on and that the computer is reachable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom