Blue Vision (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a solution for the home screen navigation problem? As I asked a few posts above I can not get rid of the space reserved for the scroll even not visible. With a -95 margin on right side it looks fine. With -90 already nothing is fitting and the scroll at appears. If I set less a margin of -40 MP2 crashes completely.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Negative margins should be avoided as much as possible. I'll try to check this later. Probably another listview style is needed for this.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm starting to check the causes for the problems. First I've set a half transparent red background. With it you can good see the control dimensions, they are way of there intended positions.
    BV_Diag.jpg

Then I'm using LayoutTransform already. not the RenderTransform. This solves the hang problem.

I also removed the ScrollViewer, so scrollbars never appear.

I will continue and push changes once the result is ok.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The margins are corrected now, but unfortunately the focus issue is still present :(
    BV_Diag2.jpg
    I'm afraid there is a bug in focus movement if there is a LayoutTransform included (here a downscaling)...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The margins are corrected now, but unfortunately the focus issue is still present :(
    View attachment 169057
    I'm afraid there is a bug in focus movement if there is a LayoutTransform included (here a downscaling)...
    Thanks for trying (y) At least we know, that it's not only related to the negative margins. Partly there are similar navigation issues, when navigating between MP2 button, Group Menu, Power Button and MI-view. Because no LayoutTransform is used there, the root cause could be also somewhere else. I'll add the similar issues later to this post. I hope for longterm we can close those points to allow a undisturbed navigation experience :cry:

EDIT: Did you push your changes? They are solving at least one problem!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just pushed the changes. Please test it, also in combination with the Win10 theme
    I have also updated the Win10 theme accordingly.

Regarding the EPG and Recording views I have a question.
    Currently the TV plugin has a BlueVision skin folder. For the Win10 theme I need also to overwork both views.
    However is it possible to have also for Themes specific designs for plugins? Same problem would be also for other plugins as OV etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom