Blue3wide myEmulators.xml for 3.0 when? (1 Viewer)

resar

Portal Member
January 30, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation

Completely correctly works in display - list.
Filmstrip, Icons, Big Icons - small bugs.

Copy 2 files in Blue3wide folder.

----------------------
Excuse me for my bad English..

Attachments

• myEmulators (Blue3Wide) rev 2.rar
    30.7 KB

resar

Portal Member
January 30, 2008
Home Country

Copy 2 files in Blue3wide folder.

This myEmulators.xml has small subquality work. Who can, help to complete.

resar

Portal Member
January 30, 2008
Home Country

Completely correctly works in display - list.
Filmstrip, Icons, Big Icons - small bugs.
----------------------
Excuse me for my bad English..

Attachments

• myEmulators (Blue3Wide) rev 1.rar
    30.7 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nice skin resar! Only found one problem and that's the scroll down in Large Icon view doesn't work.
    Shouldn't this be distributed with myEmulators?

resar

Portal Member
    January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    to vuego:
    test attach file

Attachments

• myEmulators (Blue3Wide) rev 2.rar
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
    Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom