BlueTwo 4:3 - Movie info screen bug (1 Viewer)

Waltz

Portal Pro
December 14, 2004
Kiel, Germany
Since the lovely BlueTwo skin will stay the default skin for some time, I thought I should bring this one up again:

The "Movie Info Screen" (hit F3 when you've selected a movie in MyVideos) is messed up a bit in the 4:3 version of this skin (don't know about 16:9).
The navigation menu on the left is "squeezed", all the buttons are too narrow (so the orange selection indicators are not round but egg-shaped), and this "disc selector" thing in the lower left corner doesn't seem to work as it should.

I'm using MediaPortal 0.2.0.4 without any SVN updates, just the stable patches.
Since this is clearly a skin problem - unrelated to my system - and has been around for some time I don't think it's necessary to fill out the template, but of course I'd be glad to provide some more info and screenshots if you wish.

- Waltz

Waltz

Portal Pro
December 14, 2004
Kiel, Germany
Okay, so here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about (language is set to German but doesn't matter here):

View attachment 252

As I said, this is the "movie info screen" in MediaPortal 0.2.0.4 (and previous versions).
You can see the "squeezed" buttons on the left and the non-functional "disc selector" in the lower left corner.

- Waltz

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't post an image here... :/ So I just made it into a link.

Waltz

Portal Pro
December 14, 2004
Kiel, Germany
Thanks chris!
I tried putting the image in here myself by using the "img" tag, but it didn't work.
Well, it seems to do now. :)

- Waltz

Waltz

Portal Pro
December 14, 2004
Kiel, Germany
Well, shouldn't this be in Mantis? I know it's a really small issue, but it should be easy to fix as well (tried it myself with the skin editor, but that was quite a mess).

- Waltz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom