BlueTwo mods 'Gold' & 'Dark blue steel' (1 Viewer)

eLow

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
The Netherlands
Re: BlueTwo mod gold: what color is your couch? :)

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

janglarsen said:
But, I ran into 2 "minor" color problems, both related to the TV Guide:

1. The colors that in the orig. Blue skin shows "whats on" in lighter colors, your skin uses a darker color which is'nt so easy to see, they need to be more different (lighter/darker).

2. When I press the Record bottom in the orig. Blue skin I see a Red dot, in the black skin, I see half a bottom but only when i move the curser away from the program I would like to record.

1. I'll increase the difference between the light and dark one.

2. Just tried it in the original blue skin. Got the same problem you described. But I might mistakenly have altered something in that skin. It's a little messy in my skin directory right now. ;-)

Will look into both. When the zip file is updated I'll post the link here.

Pingus

Portal Member
February 2, 2005
Denmark

eLow said:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

janglarsen said:
But, I ran into 2 "minor" color problems, both related to the TV Guide:

1. The colors that in the orig. Blue skin shows "whats on" in lighter colors, your skin uses a darker color which is'nt so easy to see, they need to be more different (lighter/darker).

2. When I press the Record bottom in the orig. Blue skin I see a Red dot, in the black skin, I see half a bottom but only when i move the curser away from the program I would like to record.

1. I'll increase the difference between the light and dark one.

2. Just tried it in the original blue skin. Got the same problem you described. But I might mistakenly have altered something in that skin. It's a little messy in my skin directory right now. ;-)

Will look into both. When the zip file is updated I'll post the link here.

GREAT ... I will be waiting !!

Just checked the orig. Blue skin again, and got i "full bottom" there, so I have the problem anyway :)

In case you need a fresh orig. skin install, I noticed that you just can delete ...\skin\BlueTwo\ folder, then run the MP Configure program, then the installer will but it right back .... kind of confused me at first :)

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
eLow said:
That's the beauty of multiple backgrounds. Just pick your color. 8)

Right now I'm experimenting with something blue steel-ish.

I'll post it here when I'm satisfied with the result.

Hurry and be satisfied! :lol: I really like the teaser pics and can't wait.

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    wow....
    i like them all

i especially like the blue-steel one... looks quite similar to XBMC's project Mayhem skin....only better

Adamanth

December 14, 2004
    Wow! Awesome!
    Thanks!!!!
    Only problem is I just read this thread, and I have to wait this evening to try this skin (it's 8:30 AM).
    :D

eLow

Portal Pro
    February 18, 2005
    The Netherlands

janglarsen said:
    GREAT ... I will be waiting !!

Just checked the orig. Blue skin again, and got i "full bottom" there, so I have the problem anyway :)

Thanks for the installation tip. What's your version of Media Portal? I tried it with a clean install and Samsonite's BlueTwo skin. Had the same problem. Programs that fit within the screen: no button at all. Programs that run off the screen: just half a button. No problems with for example the MCE skin though. Right now I'm guessing it's a problem with the order of the images.

wishywashy said:
    Hurry and be satisfied! :lol: I really like the teaser pics and can't wait.

:) Will try to finish the blue steel version tonight (GMT+1).

eLow

Portal Pro
    February 18, 2005
    The Netherlands
    As promised, the blue steel mod of Samsonite's already awesome BlueTwo skin. There's still a minor issue in the tv guide that I know of, but I'm looking into that.

bluesteelpreview.jpg

alimk

Portal Member
    January 26, 2005
    yes im getting the same problem, it seems the file is corrupted eLow, mind posting another one if u can? thanks alot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom