Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

can you post log ? :p
    It's strange about avatar and for sure if other is working but maybe a bug :) what is your avatar edition ?
    Try to uncheck both options in Lav Splitter under blu-ray subtitles (PGS)
    Thanks.
    Seb.

Perls

Portal Member
    September 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Sebastiii,

The Avatar film is named RED_BIRD_2D_F3. It is a swedish or european version,
    it contains several european language tracks and sub-titles. I have attached a log
    from starting the film and running the first minute.
    Thanks for having a look /Per

Edit: Both PGS options i LAV splitter were unchecked when the log was created.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you log a working BD ? :)
    Also if it' possible that yo try again but in Graphstudio to see if you get sub :)
    Thanks.

Perls

Portal Member
    September 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here is a log from the Ghost Writer where both language and sub-title selection
    work as expected. I'll see if I can download graphstudio and try with that.
    Cheers /Per

Ok, I downloaded graphstudio but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do then.
    I managed to do a "connect to remote graph" while MP was playing the film and
    the first filter in the chain is Lav splitter source which has output pins for video
    and audio but none for sub-titles. I am not familiar with this tool, is there something
    else I should do?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yeah, you confirm that none MPC Engine subtitle is connected to laf and can be a bug on our side or not.
    So you made the first test (connect remote graph).
    The second one would be to open index.bdmv with lav splitter source or directly put index.bdmv on graphstudio.
    Another try willbe to test with ffdshow engine.

Can you make a sample ?

Perls

Portal Member
    September 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Dropping index.bdmv on graphstudio results in a video connection to the microsoft decoder and
    an audio connection to ffdshow but no sub-title connection from LAV splitter.
    Chosing ffdshow as sub-title engine in MP doesn't make any difference compared to the MPC-HC engine.

Seems lika a lav splitter problem or? Would a sample still be useful and if so:
    - Should that be from a .m2ts file?
    - Suitable tool for cutting?
    - Where to upload?

/Per
    Edit: Think I already mentioned it but the sub-titles does work in the MPC-HC player for this film

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Dropping index.bdmv on graphstudio results in a video connection to the microsoft decoder and
    an audio connection to ffdshow but no sub-title connection from LAV splitter.
    Chosing ffdshow as sub-title engine in MP doesn't make any difference compared to the MPC-HC engine.

Seems lika a lav splitter problem or? Would a sample still be useful and if so:
    - Should that be from a .m2ts file?
    - Suitable tool for cutting?
    - Where to upload?

/Per
    Edit: Think I already mentioned it but the sub-titles does work in the MPC-HC player for this film

Hi,

Yes if it works for MPC-HC it's surely not lav bug, did you sure that it was laf in use in MPC-HC ?
    Yes just upload a sample by using this help : TS Dumps - MediaPortal Wiki
    And stop transfer after 100/200 Mo :)
    About Graphstudio, you can try to add ffdshow video decoder in graph (but before you need to enable subtitle (Bluray) in ffdshow setting) and connect subtitle outpin to subtitle ffdshow input :)
    Maybe you can try a right clic on LAV Splitter to see if subtitle list show up :)

Perls

Portal Member
    September 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Sebastiii,
    No you misunderstood me, MPC-HC used the built in splitter when I tried it and then the
    subtitles work. Now I also have configured it to use Lav splitter and then the subtitles
    don't work in MPC-HC either! So it certainly looks like the problem is in the splitter.
    I'll see if I can make a sample tomorrow. /P

cbe37

Portal Member
    August 18, 2011
    Home Country
    England England
    Re: Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA): U-571

Installed DivX codec to fix a problem with Freeview-HD sound; applied to Video rendering and U-571 now plays!

So all my ripped Blu-rays work fine. Many thanks for adding this function to MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom