BluRay with MP and PowerDVD (2 Viewers)

Data45000

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Here
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: BluRay with MP and PowerDVD

Danke. Das ist echt sehr kompliziert... kannst du das nicht einfacher machen? Mit einem Installer und Auswahlmenü? Bzw. kannst du bitte Bilder erstellen, damit wird es klarer.

Edit:
Unter 64 Bit hat das Programm nur Probleme. Es erkennt nicht den x84 Programmordner. Die PowerDVD11.exe heißt jetzt so^^. Muss alles manuell in die ini eintragen. Außerdem scheint er nicht zu schnallen, dass ich ATI Grafikkarte ausgewählt hatte, er hat nvidia eingetragen...

Wie bekomme ich PDVD dann per MCE Bedienung geschlossen?

Tshoco

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I am also interested how I can close TMT 5 (in my case) with Microsoft MCE remote.

How can I set up the menu button in streamedMP?

Tshoco

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is there anything I have to fix with the MCE remote, because when clicking "BACK" button (usually to close!?) nothing happens...

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
Data45000

pics are provided in the first post of MoPhat's thread (link in the first post of this thread). It's not possible to write an installer because it is not a MP-plugin. It's only a script which is included by multishortcut into mp. I run HD_Starter under win7/64. And it works like a charme. I've uploaded my HD Starter.ini. So you can check the pathes whether your ini matches mine.

Data45000 and Tshoco

since the script only toggles between mp and the player, the player has to manage the ir-commands. There is a small amount of additional ir-commands in the script, which can be activated by setting usehotkeys to "Y". But I don't think that this activates the close-button. Hava a look to your ir-software whether it is possible to map keys to actions.

Tshoco

To show up the HD_Starter in home-menu enter mp-configuration/plugin section, select HD_Starter, click right and active home-screen ("Listed in home"). The menu will show up then in the home screen.

eagle

Attachments

• HD_Starter.ini.zip
    362 bytes

Heinra

Portal Member
February 21, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hallo an alle,

eagle

ich habe mein System neu aufgebaut (neues Mobo, Proz und SSD) und akt. Mepo neu inst.
Ich habe dann dein neues, angepasstes HD-Starter script verwendet.
Funktioniert auch klasse - nur schaltet die Auflösung vom 24Hz Mode nicht zurück auf 50 Hz.
Die beiden Hotkeys (STRG+Shift+4) und STRG+Shift+5) habe ich angelegt.
Muß ich in der ini noch irgend was einstellen?

Der Starter in meiner alten Konfig ( noch mit PDVD 9 jetzt PDVD 11) war eine super Sache- Danke

Gruß Rainer

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    please keep it English in the English part of the forum

Heinra

Portal Member
    February 21, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

please keep it English in the English part of the forum
    :sorry:
    Sorry for my german question.
    i hope you understand my denglish.

i have set up my Htpc new, with new Board,CPU and SSD and HD-Starter installed new Meo 1.2.2 and HD-Starter discribed in 1st post.Everything looks good but if I closed PDVD MePo do not switch back to 50 Hz.

ForExample:
    I start BluRay- MePo close - Screen switch from 1280*720 50 Hz to 1080p 24 Hz- PDVD starts- Video finished PDVD closed-
    MePo starts again- but do not restore 50HZ

In ATI/AMD CCC I have creat the HotKeys (CTRL+Shift+4) and (CTRL+Shift+5) for the different resolution and refreshrates I am using.
    Must I change somethingin the Starter.ini ?

In my old Setup with Mepo 1.0 and PDVD 9 (new PDVD 11-MePo 1.2.2) everything was ok.
    THX for helping me.

Best regards, Rainer

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Heinra

switching between 24hz and 50 hz has nothing to do with the ini-file. In the ini-file the configutartion of pathes and hardware is stored. Toggeling 24hz/50 hz is done by the script. But I haven't got the chance to test it because I've got no ati-grafic-adapter. Maybe there is somebody with one who can help

eagle

Heinra

Portal Member
    February 21, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi eagle,
    :D
    thx for your Answer.
    is it posible to get your orig. Script of HD-Starter ?
    May be I can find out the reason.:)

Rainer

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Heinra

the original script is included in the zip-file provided in the first post (HD Starter.ahk) I had a look at it. The switch back to 50 hz is not included (CTRL+Shift+5). I've added it. Please test the attached HD_Starter.exe. Let me know whether it works. Unzip the file, rename your original HD_Starter.exe and copy the new one into the same folder.

eagle

Attachments

• HD_Starter.zip
      372.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom