[Bug] Sending to Importer lacks Removable Media Notice (1 Viewer)

Bernard

Portal Pro
March 5, 2012
Centurion
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
I checked the main thread for this plugin, but could not see a link to any other place to post bugs. So I decide to add a new thread for my bug report.

I have noticed that if you use the "Send to Importer..." menu option on files that is on Removable Media, it don't display a notice that I need to insert the media first, but rather just switch to the Importer GUI with nothing in it.

I thought the option was not working, but when I did the same in the Config it displayed a message that I need to insert the removable media first.

I have attached a log file zip, if that is needed. (I don't see a entry in the log file that shows this, only the 2 errors that don't seem related in movingpictures.log)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    FYI

For posting bugs + feature requests for moving pictures generally start a forum thread here as well as post to the issue tracker on the moving pictures google code site here - https://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/list . If you're not sure it's best to post a thread then ask fforde if he wants you to add the bug / feature request to the issue tracker on google code.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only in the description with \n. My new description is: Genre, year of production \n Original description \n Actors
    Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only...
    Just installed 1.28, and the new XML EPG importer refuses to import the xml spit out by EPG-Buddy. Older versions of MP1 ingest it...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom