[Bug] Sending to Importer lacks Removable Media Notice (1 Viewer)

Bernard

Portal Pro
March 5, 2012
Centurion
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
I checked the main thread for this plugin, but could not see a link to any other place to post bugs. So I decide to add a new thread for my bug report.

I have noticed that if you use the "Send to Importer..." menu option on files that is on Removable Media, it don't display a notice that I need to insert the media first, but rather just switch to the Importer GUI with nothing in it.

I thought the option was not working, but when I did the same in the Config it displayed a message that I need to insert the removable media first.

I have attached a log file zip, if that is needed. (I don't see a entry in the log file that shows this, only the 2 errors that don't seem related in movingpictures.log)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    FYI

For posting bugs + feature requests for moving pictures generally start a forum thread here as well as post to the issue tracker on the moving pictures google code site here - https://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/list . If you're not sure it's best to post a thread then ask fforde if he wants you to add the bug / feature request to the issue tracker on google code.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom