bug with folder.jpg does not display properly when it is a root movie folder (1 Viewer)

vinder

Portal Member
May 18, 2007
I just installed rc1 and i noticed a display bug with folder.jpg (behavior works correctly in mp 0.2.2)

I like to organize "my videos" shares into main root folders (eg. movies folder, tv shows folder, etc.) followed by more folders inside of them (eg. tv shows folder ---> family guy folder -----> season 1 folder). Each folder, including the root folder, has its own folder.jpg with the appropriate artwork.

When opening media portal "my videos" it will then display the icons for dvd-drives; however the rest of the root folder shares (in the main view) are missing their artwork (eg tv shows folder and movies folder). Now, when you click into any of the folder shares, it will display all of the inside folders with their artwork correctly. Move back out to the main view, and again only dvd-drives show their icons.

This bug happens in all views (icons, big icons, filmstrip), except for list (which manages to display it correctly with artwork next to it).

Sorry if my wording is confusing, if needed i'll try and explain more clearly.
Thanks for your wonderful software and hardwork.

Attachments

• 1_mp_022_main_folder.JPG
    1_mp_022_main_folder.JPG
    61.3 KB
  • 2_mp_022_tvshows_folder.JPG
    2_mp_022_tvshows_folder.JPG
    102.8 KB
  • 3_mp_rc1_main_folder.JPG
    3_mp_rc1_main_folder.JPG
    55 KB
  • 4_mp_rc1_main_folder_list.JPG
    4_mp_rc1_main_folder_list.JPG
    48.1 KB
  • 5_mp_rc1_tvshows_folder.JPG
    5_mp_rc1_tvshows_folder.JPG
    114.2 KB

mst73

March 13, 2008
Yes I have the same problem you need the movie *avi file inside the 2 folders then only you see the artwork instead of folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom