Bug with Myfilm 6.0, mp 130 beta and all the slin (titan, defaut, streamedmp) (1 Viewer)

blanquart_c

Portal Pro
February 6, 2007
Hello,

Sorry for my poor english. I use myfilm with AMC for many yerars in each version of MP. for this configuration ( Myfilm 6.0, AMC 4, MP 130 beta whwn i click on the button Myfilm in MP , i wait fwew minut and mp close.

In annex my log.

Thank you.

Christian

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi Christian,
    obviously, there is a crash happening when trying to load the DB file.
    As the logs are not using debug settings, there is not much information in there.
    You could try:
    - remove the incompatible plugins
    - check, why the file "\\MEDIACENTER\Catalogs\Film - 23-01-2009 17-22-01.xml" is locked - are you running other processes using it?
    If that does not help, please change Logging of Mediaportal top "debug" and repost the log files.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    hello.
    The problem is the sama after check.

Thank you.
    Christian
    Hi Christian,
    logging tells, there is a lock on the file that seems to not disappear.
    Can you check in the directory
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ant Movie Catalog\Catalogs\
    and delete the file "Film - 23-01-2009 17-22-01.tmp" (note the "tmp" at the end - do not delete the XML file, as this is your catalog).
    I am not sure, why that one is locked and I assume, you have rebooted already?
    Please also check, that you have apropriate access rights - as you have your catalog in the program directory, which might behave different than the data directory - especially on Win7.
    Hope that helps ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom