Bugs and improvements (incl. themes) (5 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are several cases where it's not working as expected. Partly also the "filter commands" remain here after setting a filter.
    I think this is fixed now, I pushed one commit to BV3 branch. It excludes all dialog states.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think we can not make a release without fixing this. There is a chance to not safely reach the player controls, that would make MP2 unusable and give a bad impression.
    Finally found the cause: the SettingsChangeWatcher handled the message asynchronously and the flag was reset before execution. It should be fixed now :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1) Next Program: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bugs-and-improvements.132233/page-4#post-1177566
    I can implement it, but it makes only sense with headlines. I'd need your help or guide to add new strings into transiflex for translation. I have no idea about it. I add those thrings to the strings_en.xml in SlimTv language folder and then? New strings are marked by red in attached image

XML:
          <Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="0" x:Name="CurrentProgramLabel" Margin="5,4,0,4"

Content="{Binding Programs[0].Program.Title}" FontSize="{ThemeResource SmallFontSize}"

Color="{ThemeResource TextColor}"/>

<Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="0" x:Name="NextProgramLabel" Margin="5,4,0,4"

Content="{Binding Programs[0].NextProgram.Title}" FontSize="{ThemeResource SmallFontSize}"

Color="{ThemeResource TextColor}"/>
    Programs[0].NextProgram.Title does not work

I checked the models in SlimTV plugin. Though not understanding well details I think Programs[0].NextProgram.Title or something comparable is not possible at the moment and the model needs to be extended, if we want to show "next program" in main EPG. Alternative is to reverse my changes and go back to previous style with showing only "Current program".

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx this is the only open point remaining from BV. Everything is prepared, but I can not get the NextProgram infos.
    See previous post for details.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We had NextProgram inside mini guide before, so maybe check the git log for former version

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I updated my HTPC yesterday and found a minor glitch:
    The gradient in the TV mini guide seems to have a margin of some pixels, so it looks like a blank border (especially seen by bright scenes)

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    We had NextProgram inside mini guide before,
    For example here:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/master/MediaPortal/Source/UI/TV/SlimTvClient/Skin/Reflexion/themes/default/styles/SlimTvStyles.xaml

/mrj

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Former version of BV? I just saw it in the footer, if I remember correctly.
    I've checked Default and Titanius there is no NextProgram in the style of miniepg (ChannelWithCurrentProgramDataTemplate):
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...es/default/styles/SlimTvStyles.xaml#L550-L557

Here it's used in a different way: Content="{Binding Source={StaticResource SlimTvClient},Path=NextProgram.Title}", this is not working.

In my case it's part of a list and I need it in the format: Content="{Binding Programs[0].Program.Title}" (Example for th current program)
    I tried all combinations, everything results in "empty"

Edit: I tried Content="{Binding Programs[1].Program.Title}" hoping that 0 is current and 1 is next, also no success.
    Edit 2: I found this in the model of TVE3.5: Link
    So it really seems [1] = NEXT
    Edit 3: It works with [1] now :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom