MP2 - V2.4.1 Bugs and Improvements (2 Viewers)

MP2 Fan

Portal Member
November 20, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When choosing a film to watch, Nereus does not allow SMS style lookup.

It still works perfectly on the WMC skin.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When choosing a film to watch, Nereus does not allow SMS style lookup.

It still works perfectly on the WMC skin.
    Could you please extract attached file into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Nereus\Skin\Nereus\screens" and overwrite the existing file (or backup until a positive effect is confirmed).

Attachments

• MediaItemsList.zip
      1.4 KB

MP2 Fan

Portal Member
    November 20, 2020
    Home Country
    Could you please extract attached file into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Nereus\Skin\Nereus\screens" and overwrite the existing file (or backup until a positive effect is confirmed).
    As per our other thread, I will try this as soon as I get the Client running again.

MP2 Fan

Portal Member
    November 20, 2020
    Home Country
    Please use this installer for your test. It contains already all fixes so far. It's somehow a MP2.3.1 pre-release.
    https://tinyurl.com/y48qruj6

Ok, just tried this version as a Client ONLY.

Uninstalled v2.3.3 completely, rebooted and installed supplied version.

Launches fine as v2.3.1

HAVE NOT INSTALLED THE fix DLL from previously as you said this incorporates all fixes so far.

Series display and Movie display are fine (remember still using v2.2.3 Server).

Nereus does not respond to SMS input on either Movie or Series screens. WMC still responds perfectly.

I would be happy to do more testing, but cannot run MP2 on my test machine (MP1 is fine) due to a USB problem. Where should I report that?

I also have another Series import problem, which I feel should be dealt with separately. Where to go for that?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, just tried this version as a Client ONLY.

Uninstalled v2.3.3 completely, rebooted and installed supplied version.

Launches fine as v2.3.1

HAVE NOT INSTALLED THE fix DLL from previously as you said this incorporates all fixes so far.

Series display and Movie display are fine (remember still using v2.2.3 Server).

Nereus does not respond to SMS input on either Movie or Series screens. WMC still responds perfectly.

I would be happy to do more testing, but cannot run MP2 on my test machine (MP1 is fine) due to a USB problem. Where should I report that?

I also have another Series import problem, which I feel should be dealt with separately. Where to go for that?
    Sorry, I forgot to mention. You still need to exchange the MediaItemsList file from a few posts above. This is not included yet in the installer, as I want to confirm the success first with your test feedback.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Place both into the general thread of MP2, if the problem is not reported there yet (search function).
    Both is not a skin issue, so it's right to not mention here. Thanks

MP2 Fan

Portal Member
    November 20, 2020
    Home Country
    Sorry, I forgot to mention. You still need to exchange the MediaItemsList file from a few posts above. This is not included yet in the installer, as I want to confirm the success first with your test feedback.

Have just tried v2.3.1 Client c/w the new include file.

Perfect!

marabicudi

Portal Member
    May 24, 2009
    Done. Take a look here.

Yesterday I installed build 14 of 2.3.1 from TC and had a look to the added scrollable details in the InfoScreens.

It basically works but there are some bugs:

1. In the InfoScreens of movies the top boundary of the scrollable section gets overlapped by fanart pictures

1606215602460.png

2. In the InfoScreens of series the last part of the description gets cut sometimes when the scrollbar is fully on the bottom

1606215830697.png

(in the picture above the last part of the last sentence is missing, it should be "Maeve und Charlotte erleiden beide einen herben Verlust.")

Thanks,
    Mara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom