MP2 - V2.4.1 Bugs and Improvements (1 Viewer)

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
September 29, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
I want to report just a minor issue. the button of the welcome screen, when upgrading to MP2.4 and also in schedules has no text margins on both sides. Could you fix that? It's not really important though :)

image.jpg

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    And I like to add, that the radio button left to "manage series schedules" in the screenshot above can't be properly clicked by mouse. I guess there is some other control overlapping.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I want to report just a minor issue. the button of the welcome screen, when upgrading to MP2.4 and also in schedules has no text margins on both sides. Could you fix that? It's not really important though
    Thanks, the margins "disappeared" while I changed the background for non-focused buttons. I just fixed that:
    1641211230487.png
    1.png

And I like to add, that the radio button left to "manage series schedules" in the screenshot above can't be properly clicked by mouse. I guess there is some other control overlapping.
    Thanks. Strange, I fixed that already in the past. Maybe again something got lost by merging. Root cause was indeed the overlapping top gradient. As you see in attached screenshot I pulled the button a bit down and it can be selected w/o issues by mouse again.

Edit: I fixed that in the TV-Overwork branch, which was not merged into WIP2.4

Lardy

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I would like to report a very minor bug. In MP2.4 when selecting a different colour scheme for the Nereus skin it is not applied to track progress bar on the Audio Visualization screen.

Example: In the attachment I have selected the Orange colour scheme but the track progress bar is still Teal.

Attachments

• MediaPortal 2 22_01_2022 14_33_23.png
      MediaPortal 2 22_01_2022 14_33_23.png
      2.1 MB
    Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would like to report a very minor bug. In MP2.4 when selecting a different colour scheme for the Nereus skin it is not applied to track progress bar on the Audio Visualization screen.

Example: In the attachment I have selected the Orange colour scheme but the trakc progress bar is still Teal.
    You’re right, I missed this point and will fix it. Thanks for reporting.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You’re right, I missed this point and will fix it. Thanks for reporting.
    It's fixed in WIP2.4.1 branch. You can also easily fix by yourself, if you don't want to wait until next release.

Open with text editor:
    ..\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Nereus\Skin\Nereus\themes\default\styles\Colors.xaml

Search for:
    XML:
    <ResourceWrapper x:Key="ProgressBarFillColor" Resource="#009999"/>

and overwrite it with:
    XML:
    <ResourceWrapper x:Key="ProgressBarFillColor" Resource="{ThemeResource NereusColorLight}"/>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom