Burning recorded TV to a DVD (1 Viewer)

gperkinson

Portal Pro
October 28, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks for the note.

Tried MCEBuddy, but it seemed to crash out or was not good quality. What settings do you use? Also, my recordings come from a 1080i broadcast - what are yours? May try converting other channel recordings.

Also, how do you find VideoRedo - any tips on that appreciated.

Also, are these in DVD format (VOB?)

Cheers

Graham

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Can't check my settings now but I did not change much.
    Analog broadcast :(
    I switched from the internal VideoEditor to VideoRedo and haven't looked back yet. easy to pin-point the cut position (left mouse drag slider=fast, right mouse drag slider=slow) and possible to save back to ts or to create dvd format (vob) or iso and even burn. I also like it to see frame after fram together with the sound graph to see exactly where something starts. But hey, this is not a sales pitch :D

gperkinson

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

REALLY appreciate the post - thanks. Mmmmmm ...... you mention Analog though. All my recordings are HD (through Freeview here in Kiwiland) I have used the video editor on MP which has been great .... except I record Music videos from a 1080i broadcast (not sure if that matters) but unfortunately when I create a playlist, it doesn't seem to move from one clip to another as it doesn't seem to be a clean cut at the end and it just keeps playing after the last frame has "frozen". Maybe VideoRedo might handle this better??

Notice you are from SA - my wife is South Africa - I love going over there!!

Will let you know how Videoredo goes.

Cheers

Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom