Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (5 Viewers)

littlematt

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Yeah thanks Andrew, had thought of that. However external DACs IMHO remain stupidly expensive for the tech thats in them. I have an old school amp that only had analogue inputs. Best solution I have found so far is to earth -ve side of the RCA line inputs to the amp chassis. 80% better, not perfect, but will have to do...

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is everyone else getting odd Olympic events showing in TV2's EPG but it doesn't play? Same with TV1 and U. The kids had recorded the pirates of the caribbean movie on TV2 tonight but it stopped half way through when the EPG changed to "Road Cycling Live" Session 1: Join SKY Sport for live coverage...

I've been getting strange things like this since Wednesday on all the TVNZ channels. I assumed they were actually taking some of the Olympic events, but it seems not.

I'm using EPG Grabber from Freeview DVB-T MHEG.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've found the problem. I've got EPG Grabber grabbing data from both DVB-T and Sat, and the SID number for Sky Sport 4 HD is the same as TV2 at 1201, and Sky Sport 5 HD is the same as Channel U at 1202. When I tick the checkbox to exclude these Sky channels, EPG Grabber doesn't grab TV2 or U EPG any longer, so I can't do that. Appears to be a bug in EPG Grabber. I'll see if v4 fixes it.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I gave up on whoever keeps that up to date, and create my own logos these days. I didn't bother with TV9 and TV33 as I never watch them, but have attached tv1+1 and trackside if you want to use them.

Attachments

• tv1+1&trackside.zip
      38.9 KB

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    These are the ones Ive created for Choice, TV+1 and TV3+1

Attachments

• Channel Logos.zip
      24.6 KB

andrewNZ

Portal Member
    March 31, 2010
    Dunedin
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I grab my EPG using EPGGrabber. I've noticed that Freeview now includes episode numbers, has anyone managed to make sense of these? They could be very useful if we could actually relate them to season/episode numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom