Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (5 Viewers)

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I wasn't able to get EPGCollector to give me a full 7 days. I may have had something set incorrectly. It would only produce an XML file with the current program onair and the next program for every channel. and that's it.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again rlevis

If you collect from the right frequency then it should work: 12519 MHz, OpenTV format. Certainly has worked for me in the past (never had Sky, but have tested)... with the exception that the HD channels only have now/next info.

mm

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I was using the wrong frequency. I think I had done a google search and came up with 12331000-H. Just found someone mentioning 12519000-H and tried it and it's working! OpenTV didn't work but EIT did. It said something about needing a country specified somewhere.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OpenTV will collect faster if you are at all interested in speed - go to the tab on the far right and set the country appropriately.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi All

I've been having intermittent sound problems for a few months when playing Recorded TV & Videos - every so often the sound stops (mutes) for around 3 seconds for no apparent reason o_O If I skip back and play the same section the sound plays fine so it's not the recording/video file. This happens every 15mins or so but there is no set pattern to it, sometimes it happens more often and at other times it is less often :confused: Music plays without any problems so it can't be a hardware issue right? :rolleyes: Which means it must be a codec problem (I have the latest LAV filters installed). Does anyone have any ideas how I can check to see what is going on?

Cheers

Bleazle

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for the quick reply! I will try to take a look at what is happening using those apps over the next few days... chances are I'll be back soon! :confused:

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Damn, sorry y'all. I've been remiss. I haven't posted in this thread for MONTHS. Usually I like to get in here once every few weeks and bitch about this thread, but I've been distracted and remiss in my duties. So without further delay,

Why is this stupid thread still alive? There can't be that many NZ'ers alive. Not the 2-legged type, any way. At least, not that many over in NZ. I think they're all over here. Wait, lemmie check under the bed....

Yep, got at least 5 under there.

Thread flammage +1
    dir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom