Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (3 Viewers)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey Guys,

Without going in to detail I would check that your settings for whether ECMs or any other packets are accepted as I had it recently and had to reset the main plugin to defaults to clear my channels.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Benoire, ACamd.ini are identical for both tuners, DisableEcmCache=1 and Only184=1.
    The only difference I can find is EMM is enabled for tuner1 and not tuner2 as per requirements.

Why would only 1 channel out of 70 have this problem?

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    anyone got a nice freeview 1080p wallpaper / tile for titan extended?

will these changes in upcoming MP with fixes for UK/NZ tv work with Argus or will the Argus Client need to be updated with the fixes?

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    will these changes in upcoming MP with fixes for UK/NZ tv work with Argus or will the Argus Client need to be updated with the fixes?
    What do you mean by this? If you're using Argus scheduler with MP TV Server then as soon as Nico has updated the plugin to work with 1.6 then it will be fine, most likely it would work fine anyway.

If you're using both Recorder and Scheduler then again Nico will support 1.6 when released.

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    what i mean by this is, MP 1.6 will have this fix: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4257 and im talking about the full argus server instead of mp tv server.

it looks like the fix is just in in tsreader, i believe argus client just uses the one from MP, so this should fix things for argus users like myself too.

its hard to get the argus guys to implement fixes into their modified MP Client sometimes..

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ah ok I see. Yes it will be fine. Once Dot-I has updated Argus client plugin to support 1.6 it will work. You can, if you look for posts by Owlsroost find the actual TSreader (think it is v78.2) and install it over the top of the current 1.5 TSReader and it will work fine. I'm not sure if he has added anything else.

Its only hard to get Argus to do much beyond fixes because it is only Dot-I. He wants to release to Open Source eventually but he has to get through the code and make it GPL compatible and last time I looked at the Source, it wasn't :) Big job for a single guy with a new addition to his family.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I did a clean install of MP 1.6 and Argus 2.2 yesterday plus (ignoring the old maxim about never changing more than one thing at once) I also made the switch to using the Argus Recorder instead of MP TVServer. Doing a clean install of MP was a bit of a drag (getting everything set up again) but so far so good :)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: Online Videos - The TVNZ and TV 3 sites aren't working for me, has anyone else got them working at the moment? (MP 1.6, Online Videos 1.7 + latest LAV and URL splitter plugins).

Cheers.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've given up on that plugin. I tried Nasa TV after upgrading to 1.6 yesterday and Nasa TV still doesn't work. I try it every 12 months or so in the hope that one day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom