Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (4 Viewers)

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi, the sizes are normal and vary a little. The logos were always 190 pixels on one or both sides, with padding to make them a 200x200 square. LogoManager can add the padding itself now and the MP2 version does an auto crop, so I've removed it.
    How long have you had this problem, because I only made these changes a few hours ago? Which version of LogoManager are you running? If you go into 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\tv\logos' what size are the logos?

Wow, very cool plugin. I was unaware that it did the re-sizing and also added the raw logos to the different backgrounds. I installed it again, added the NZ config file and it works really well.

The only problem that I have is that a couple of the channels aren't recognised as they are named slightly differently. For example my TV2 doesn't have a space whereas the downloaded version does. Is there a way to tell TV logos to choose a different channel?

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    They'll need to be changed in the repository's mapping file. Can you run another grab in LogoManager and then post your MediaPortal-Error.log (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\) or an export file with your TV channels and radio stations.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yo. any photo-shoppers out there want to take over the tv logo pack? I can give you the originals I just ask that you keep the creative commons licence with the images, to protect my rights if they are used for commercial gain.

PHansen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yo. any photo-shoppers out there want to take over the tv logo pack? I can give you the originals I just ask that you keep the creative commons licence with the images, to protect my rights if they are used for commercial gain.
    Yep, more than happy to pick up some of the work. I was also checking on GZ forums if you were interested.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've attached original psd for my logo pack, with 1000x1000 original images. Most of these logos were redrawn by me (unfortunately not in vector form, as I don't know how to use illustrator :D). Anyone can take over updating the logo pack as long as they leave the readme.txt inside the logo pack and they don't use for any commercial purpose (logos are covered by creative commons license)

Attachments

• Freeview.zip
      7.2 MB

PHansen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is great, thanks kiwijungllist.

If I even need to I can trace these in Illustrator much easier than the blocky versions I was working from. I'll work to get a base set of current Freeview channels set up and post them when done. It will take a little more time to get a full set with rounded corners/masks etc but shouldn't have too much trouble at all.

PHansen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Draft setout of Freeview channels. The border is able to be turned on or off at will so the logos can be exported with that if desired. Still have a few low resolution logos for regional channels i'd like to clean up but all of the 'main' channels are good to go.

iHfU3iY.png

TranceManNZ

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2006
    Hey NZ crew, I need to replace my HVR-2200 PCIe tuner card. What is the best card to buy these days for DVB-T??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom