Can I add my own pictures to the background? (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello everyone,

This skin is really nice, however there are times when I am playing music (Radio Time) or maybe open up the videos (which are only home videos) where I would like to have some fun graphics in the back ground similar to when I go into MP-TVseries or Moving pictures and the fanart handler has pushed cool images into the background.

Can I point something to a folder with lots of jpgs and tell StreamedMP to just randomly go through those in I am in a plug-in that does not have artwork associated with it like Moving Pictures? Or reach for this folder if fanart handler cannot scrape anything up for the artist that is playing?

-S

GaryMartynUK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2012
    Portsmouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks mrbonsen.
    I don't want to high jack mzdreamer55's thread, but Just wanted to say thanks for the link, I could not find that when I was looking for how to put animated backdrops on the TV plug-in screens. For somereason the Fanart skin tags don't work in the TV xml files. But now I've added this to common.window.tv.xml, mytvguide.xml and mytvhomeserver.xml and presto my TV fan art now appears in the TV screens!

Thanks.

<control>
    <description>default background multiimage</description>
    <type>multiimage</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>0</posX>
    <posY>0</posY>
    <width>1920</width>
    <height>1080</height>
    <imagepath>C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\tv</imagepath>
    <timeperimage>20000</timeperimage>
    <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
    <randomize>yes</randomize>
    <loop>yes</loop>
    <keepaspectratio>no</keepaspectratio>
    </control>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom