Can Not play dvr-ms files (1 Viewer)

Eabin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    oh well, i just tried this myself, and it seems that the MP Configuration does ignore those filters too :(

(you would do this e.g. under Movies -> Movies Post Processing, where the term "Post Processing" is a bit misleading)

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    Eabin I'm not sure but I have change from Build 17778 pre ("Try to use intermediate filter before renderers, and sort both groups by merit first." to Build 17839 and the sound video stops for less that 1 sec every 1 min+/-... If I move back to build 17778 I don't have that issue

Iosu

Eabin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    if the graph is the same in both cases (check with graphedit), there is no way that this change could have anything to do with it.

bvanderw

May 21, 2008
    Has any progress been made on this?

I am having the same problem, and this is a showstopper for me. I need to be able to play files recorded by Vista Media Center.

Thanks....

--Bruce

bvanderw

May 21, 2008
    Iosu,

Thanks for the response. I did download the Build19127-SV5.zip file and extracted the files into the program folder. Unfortunately, this didn't fix the problem.

The machine I am running this on is running Windows XP (Media Center 2004) updated with SP3. I have attached the log file to this message. Is there any other information you could use from me to help solve this issue?

--Bruce

View attachment 21297

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    change the Codes, it works with Powerdvd, Nvidia (no more support) or if you are in Vista the Microsoft codecs

Iosu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom