Can WebEPG grab from sites like these ... (5 Viewers)

Frantid

Portal Pro
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
Never seen it do that. Anyway with trial and error.

1. I don't think webepg likes the percent sign, try
start="Table11"

2. I have no idea why this doesn't work the way you have it. This seems to work:
<Template name="default" start="name=86" end="name=101" >

Do you have MP general config log level set to debug? It will show you the parsing errors in the listings or past shows.

Khurram

Portal Pro
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Pakistan Pakistan
1. I don't think webepg likes the percent sign
You are absolutely correct. Its the percent character. I am using the part of the string after the percent character and it works.
2. I have no idea why this doesn't work the way you have it. This seems to work:
<Template name="default" start="name=86" end="name=101" >
Yes, I played around with different start and end strings (I found after I had posted that the website uses different name= numbers every day so I cant use them in the start string) and finally it worked with the following
Code:
start="Ary OneWorld<b></FONT></TD>"
end="name="
I wish that WebEPG.exe and WebEPG_Designer.exe used the same code for parsing etc, but this does not seem to be the case. That would make life much simpler ;)
Do you have MP general config log level set to debug? It will show you the parsing errors in the listings or past shows.
I have changed the log level to debug in MediaPortal config but it seems to have made no difference to logging in the webepg.log file.

Khurram

Portal Pro
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Pakistan Pakistan
It looks like epoch time in milliseconds. Don't know what timezone they are using though. Maybe you could use "[EPOCH_TIME]000" in the url - or maybe just [DAY_OFFSET]? [DAY_OFFSET] is capable of making some conversions on it's own I think, it starts at "0".
Thanks, it does look like "[EPOCH_TIME]000". I will test it and post back here.
Well, its not exactly "[EPOCH_TIME]000" but rather "[[EPOCH_TIME]+26.5 hours]000". I dont know whats the significance of the 26.5 hours but it seems to be shared by another Indian website (for tv schedules) ::: STARTTV.COM :::. Maybe its the same web designer or maybe its something to do with India :)

To handle this, I have added an [EPOCH_TIME1] token to RequestBuilder.cs and supporting code to WorldDataTime.cs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom