Canal Digital - Norway (1 Viewer)

jarsve

Portal Member
January 26, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have switched to Canal Digital. And my tuner can’t find all the channels. There is just 112 channels it finds. Is there a setting I am missing? Something with the channels that is missing or something?
I use the Region/Provider Canal Digital in the TV Server Configuration.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you're not running the latest version of TV Server (or maybe even if you are) there is a chance that the tuning details are out of date. Missing/incorrect frequencies => missing channels.

Please post your log files and tell us which channels you're missing.

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi. I am running MP 1.8. There is many channels missing. And I don’t know witch frequencies that is missing. If I only had the list of frequencies Canal Digital uses I could tell you what’s missing. Is there a way of searching for channels in all frequencies? Symbol rate is 6950, and Modulation is 96 and 256.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    There is many channels missing.
    Please give some examples. I'm not expecting you to name them all.

...and please post your log files, as already requested.

Is there a way of searching for channels in all frequencies?
    If you know one frequency you can do an NIT scan (advanced -> "search for transponder list").

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well. this is missing: TV2 Norge, TV2 Norge HD, TV2 Filmkanalen, TV2 Nyhetskanalen, VOX, Viasat History, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Viasat Fotball, Playboy Channel, Viasat Film Nordic. This is the channels i remember at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1405514474][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and Viasat History HD[DOUBLEPOST=1405514929][/DOUBLEPOST]I think i made it now. you have to do the old fashion way. search for transponder With 298000 as start frequency, and 6950 as the other walue. now i got 50 new channels. i can give you the list of frequencies.

Last edited:

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is there a faster way to copy the frequency list than writing them down manually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom