Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Did a fresh install of the candidate for next Weekly
    Just on startup of MP2-Server a few errors I think you need to know about

[2015-03-31 16:54:17,438] [525 ] [Main ] [INFO ] - ServiceRegistration: Loading services from plugin manager at location '/Services'
    [2015-03-31 16:54:17,453] [540 ] [Main ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: Error building plugin item 'MovieTheMovieDbMatcher' at location '/Services'
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow, Version=4.5.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.MatchStorage`2..ctor(String matchesSettingsFile)

[2015-03-31 16:54:17,453] [540 ] [Thread10 ] [WARN ] - ThreadPool.ProcessQueue(): Exception during processing work 'ResumeDownloads'
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow, Version=4.5.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow, Version=4.5.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[2015-03-31 16:54:18,453] [1540 ] [Main ] [WARN ] - ServiceRegistration: Could not register dynamic service with id 'MovieTheMovieDbMatcher'

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    MP2-Client errors

[2015-03-31 17:00:53,279] [2645 ] [Main ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: Error building plugin item 'MovieTheMovieDbMatcher' at location '/Services'
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow, Version=4.5.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.MatchStorage`2..ctor(String matchesSettingsFile)

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow, Version=4.5.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow, Version=4.5.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Series Import...
    I have never had an issue with this import......

This time I Did Set the share name and password But, I did a Local File Import

Here are a few of the many

[2015-03-31 17:07:47,467] [810554 ] [47 ] [INFO ] - VideoMetadataExtractor: Exception reading resource '{e88e64a8-0233-4fdf-ba27-0b44c6a39ae9}:///F:/TVSeries/Holmes in New Orleans/Holmes in New Orleans S01E01 - Laying The Foundation.avi' (Text: 'Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: type')
    [2015-03-31 17:07:47,752] [810839 ] [19 ] [INFO ] - VideoMetadataExtractor: Exception reading resource '{e88e64a8-0233-4fdf-ba27-0b44c6a39ae9}:///F:/TVSeries/Holmes in New Orleans/Holmes in New Orleans S01E03 - Closing In.avi' (Text: 'Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: type')

[2015-03-31 17:07:48,557] [811644 ] [Thread10 ] [WARN ] - ThreadPool.ProcessQueue(): Exception during processing work ''
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.SeriesTvDbMatcher.<CheckCacheAndRefresh>b__f()
    at MediaPortal.Common.Threading.Work.Process()
    at MediaPortal.Common.Services.Threading.ThreadPool.ProcessQueue()

at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.BaseMatcher`2.Init()
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.SeriesTvDbMatcher.Init()
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.SeriesTvDbMatcher.TryMatch(String seriesNameOrImdbId, Boolean isImdbId, Boolean cacheOnly, TvdbSeries& seriesDetail, Int32 tvdbid)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    After configuring some of the system I quit MP2-Client and Shut Down the Server

[2015-03-31 17:16:44,226] [36055 ] [17 ] [INFO ] - ImporterWorker: Shutdown
    [2015-03-31 17:16:44,241] [36070 ] [5 ] [ERROR] - ServiceRegistration: Error while removing service of type SeriesTvDbMatcher
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.BaseMatcher`2.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.BaseMatcher`2.Dispose()
    at MediaPortal.Common.ServiceRegistration.RemoveAndDispose(Type type)

[2015-03-31 17:16:54,396] [46225 ] [scheduler thread] [DEBUG] - scheduler: SchedulerWorker inner exception Error: DatabaseUnavailableUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: The database backend (provider SQLite) could not be reached.
    Check the connection string: Data Source=C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database\MP2TVE_3.s3db;Pooling=true;FailIfMissing=true;Version=3 ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: Unable to open database file ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database\MP2TVE_3.s3db'.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Also,
    Can you fix this again please

[2015-03-31 17:22:50,769] [2260 ] [TVService] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: SchedulesDirect.Plugin.SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3 is incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded!

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also,
    Can you fix this again please
    I would need to create a new nuget package which excludes the single file. Until then you already know how to solve this...

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow, Version=4.5.9.0
    This is strange...
    I solved a (multithreading) bug that was reported by a user; to do so, I made "MatchStorage" use TPL Dataflow, which we use anyway in our Importer so that the respective dll comes with our Mediaportal.Common library (System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow.dll should be directly in the MP2-Client and -Server install directory).
    The commit was this one. As you can see, the included version of the dll is 4.5.23.0, which is the same version that is also referenced in Mediaportal.Common here.
    But your exception is complaining about version 4.5.9.0, which is obviously not present...
    I'm in pre-easter chaos currently, @morpheus_xx could you have a short look into that? If not, I'll try to do it over the weekend...
    @Lehmden: You also tested the weekly-candidate - did you also get that exception?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    did you also get that exception?
    I think I have most of the issues breese has too.
    This exception definitely is one of them, so yes I also get that exception.

But MP2 still is running nicely. Logs attached...

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hmmm...
    So in OnlineLibraries.csproj we have <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion> - which means the version shouldn't be a problem (Nevertheless I wonder where this version number comes from - when I search the GitHub weekly branch for "4.5.9.0" I don't get a single hit...)

So the first question @Lehmden / @breese : Do you have a System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow.dll file in your MP2-Server and MP2-Client program directories? If so, what version does it have (right-click, properties, details...)?

If the file is there, I could only imagine that the dll is not loaded, yet, by MediaPortal.Common when OnlineLibraries tries to access it. OnlineLibraries cannot load it because it is not in the plugins/OnlineLibraries\ directory (where the OnlineLibraries.dll is), but in the respective main program directory (where Mediaportal.Common.dll is). If that is the root cause we somehow have to make sure that Mediaportal.Common loads its dependencies before any of the plugins tries to access them... For testing you could try to copy the file from the respective program directories to the respective plugin/OnlineLibraries directories of client and server, restart them and see whether the exception is still there...

@morpheus_xx : do we have a "best practice" there?

But MP2 still is running nicely
    MP2, yes - but the MovieMDE wasn't loaded. But you probably don't notice that because all your data of a movie import stems from the NfoMDE now :D

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Copied to the OnlineLibraries directory... Did not fix it

Client_ThreadInfo.jpg Server_ThreadInfo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom