Cannot browse TV-Series episodes (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I click the TV show banner I see a page with the show's cover but no link to any seasons or episodes.
    WebMP - missing TV-Series episodes.jpg

Tested on Windows 7 and 8 with many different TV shows. Tested both upgrade from WebMP 0.5.1 and fresh installation. Did restart MPExtended service, IIS and computer :)

Using MPExtended 0.5.2, WebMediaPortal 0.5.2 IIS Edition and MP-TVSeries 3.4.0.

Attachments

• WebMP - missing TV-Series episodes.zip
      6.5 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For anyone who is hit by this bug and cannot wait until 0.5.3 to browse TV series again, do this:
    • Stop the WebMediaPortal service (or IIS, if you are using the IIS edition)
    • Put the two files from the attached zip in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\www\bin (overwrite the existing WebMediaPortal.dll and WebMediaPortal.pdb)
    • Start the WebMediaPortal service (or IIS) again.

Attachments

• WebMediaPortal.zip
      156 KB

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For anyone who is hit by this bug and cannot wait until 0.5.3 to browse TV series again, do this:
    • Put the two files from the attached zip in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\www\bin (overwrite the existing WebMediaPortal.dll and WebMediaPortal.pdb)
    Well I downloaded the sources to compile it myself but got kind of stuck in the process :)
    Working very well for me also - big thanks!

asap

Portal Member
    October 4, 2010

Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom