Cannot delete recorded TV (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you disable the create thumbs for television recordings, this is under MP config\general\thumbnails.

Now can you delete these recordings.

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    i disable thumbs creation and now i can delete, thanks. But now i am not able to have this feature working. It should be identify as a bug.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i disable thumbs creation and now i can delete, thanks. But now i am not able to have this feature working. It should be identify as a bug.

It is a known problem, applies to tv recordings which have h.264 content, just we are waiting for the right fix, at the moment the solution seems to be, ignore these files after xx seconds, would be nice if we could correctly extract the thumb.

Win7

March 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This bug is not only deticated to h264 recordings! I had this bug vor a long time on my systems and had no hdtv. Finaly i found a fix for it! I regonized that the preview function of the windows explorer even needed a long time to create preview thumbs and sometimes crashed the explorer. After deinstalling the haali media splitter anything was fine and thumbs creation was very fast now! But you need some other splitters for mkv or mp4 videos. Therefore i created a little splitterpack, i´m using it right now and never had the cannot delete recordings problem again. There is only one problem, you can´t switch the audio language in MyVideo :sorry: For MyTV and DVD there is no problem changing the audio language.

But i never had video files with more than one audio language and forgot to fix that problem.

If you want to give the splitter pack a try you will find it here:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-external-players-55/splitterpack-alternative-haali-media-splitter-58405/

If you want to test the pack just deinstall the haali media splitter and follow the instructions in the post. There is no risk using the pack you can completely and easily uninstall it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom