cannot get program data past 11/20/2016 using zap2xml. is it just me? (1 Viewer)

tte

Portal Member
October 13, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
i have been running this batch file for months with no issues using the Spring '16 version:

time /t
date /t
cd "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\xmltv\
del tvguide.xml /q
zap2xml -u <email addr> -p <pw> -o "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\xmltv\tvguide.xml" -I -e -D -d 14
time /t
date /t

i output the results to a log file (attached with email/pw for account redacted)
the results at the end of the file are:

Downloaded 66219 bytes in 258 http requests.
Writing XML file: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\xmltv\tvguide.xml
Completed in 151s (Parse: 151s) 30 stations, 1951 programs, 2880 scheduled.

reading the tvguide.xml file i find no entries with a start date of 20161121 or greater. nothing shows up in MP2 TV guide for 11/21 or later, which makes sense based on the xml file.
Zap2it.com recently changed but i am not getting any indication of any errors.
Is anyone else seeing this problem?
any suggestions for troubleshooting?

thanks in advance for any assistance.
--- Post updated ---
UPDATE: pointing zap2xml generates an xml file with dates as expected but it is not importing into MP2. i have restarted the MP service and the MP2 program after getting the new xml file but nothing shows in the TV GUIDE

Attachments

• tvguide.xml
    1.5 MB

tte

Portal Member
October 13, 2015
Home Country
UPDATE 2: previous update should have said "pointing zap2xml at tvguide..."
the server configuration window says "no programs found" after doing a manual import. here is the latest xml file. it looks like there are a bunch of programs there to me.

Attachments

• tvguide.xml
    15.7 MB

tte

Portal Member
October 13, 2015
Home Country
UPDATE 3; RESOLVED - i haven't needed to do anything with MP2 for so long i skipped the setup after reinstalling MP2 (which probably wasn't needed after all) I believe the issue was zap2it did not download any data for whatever reason. switching to TV Guide got me data but in a different format. I needed to go into the setup for XMLTV in the TV server configuration and remap the channels.
the TV guide in MP2 is now working as it should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom