Cant access TV-Guide/Live-TV after system crash.. (1 Viewer)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Everyone,

hopefully someone of you can help me with this problem.
    About one hour ago (maybe 18:30) i wanted to record Football at Sky HD1 und it seemed that the recording started as usual. But then i tried to Stop Live-TV and from this time on the HTPC didn't respond any more.
    After a restart with the Resetbutton on the case, MP started fine and everything except of getting access to the TV-Server works fine. So since then i haven`t got any chance so connect the MP Client to the TV Server. Inside the TV Server configuration it seems that everything is working fine. I can start/stop timeshifting, record programs or just search for channels.
    When i try to access the TV-Guide, recordings or simply wants to start Live-TV i takes some seconds an then a screen appears where i should change the network address of the TV Master Server.
    I checked the whole network configuration and everything seems fine. I can access the internet and the vnc viewer is also working. After another restart i recognized that my windows login screen appears but that shouldnt happen because i configured automatic administrator login. Could be a sign of a OS system error?
    The logfiles i attached are not from the timespan where the htpc freezed...sorry but i thought that i can fix the problem with ease...i think i was wrong.

Cheers legnod

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

jeah i tried that but it didnt work...i couldnt get it working so i decided to format my HDD and install Windows and now its working again. I have no clue what was wrong or what happened. Sorry that i didnt write another comment here. Thank you anyway!

Cheers

RobNorthcott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2007
    Dartmoor, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No worries - I thought it was a bit of an old post! I've had all sorts of weird things happening on my system that were caused by corrupt SQL files - thought it was worth a try :)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom