Can't get RC2 to work. Please help! (1 Viewer)

Dinamito

August 3, 2005
Area: Media Portal Program: General Support
MP Version: 0.2 RC with 13.01.2006 CVS
Skin: MCE 1280*720
Windows Version: MCE 2005 +all updates + .NET 2.0 + Mozilla ActiveControl
CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz (Prescott)
Memory: 1024MB
Motherboard Chipset: INTEL865G+FW82801EB(Springdale G+ICH5)
Video Card: ATI Radeon 9200 128MB
Video Card Driver: official ATI CATALYST 5.7 release
Video Render Type: VMR9 renderless
Video Codec Type & Version: Intervideo Win DVD7
Audio Codec Type & Version: Intervideo Win DVD7 Audio Decoder
TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T (Finland)
TV Card Type: DVB-T
TV Card Driver: Terratec's Beta BDA Driver 4.7

Hi,

After upgrading from 0.1.3.0 to RC 0.2.0, TV has stopped working properly. I get really serious picture and sound stuttering problems. Basically, signal comes and go for 1 second every 2 seconds. This goes on forever making it tottaly unusable. :x

I have tried all the suggestions seen so far in the forum (DMA mode for HD, setting MP to work with single processor, codecs, latest CVS etc.) I even tried installing a more powerful graphics card (NVIDIA 6200) just to make sure it was not a HW issue. No change. :?

Unfortunatelly I cannot send you any error report as the program does not throw any error but let me know if I can send any additional info you need.

So far, the only solution has been to downgrade to 0.1.3.0 so I am praying the all mighty programmers can start finding the culprit amongst any of the fundamental changes have been made to the way the TV tuner functionality works in RC2.

As always, thank you so much for your help and to everyone who collaborates for this great application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom