Can't get WebEPG to work (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi spacekeez, (what's in a name... :) )

For ned 1, 2 & 3 I also only get listings for 3 days - have tried all the different configurations - but for the other stations my guide has a 2 weeks in advance schedule.

Do you have this problem with all your stations?

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys, bumped into this topic, because i searched for the problem myself and found a beta solution. Right now I am scraping the program info for 6 days from www.teveblad.be, without the announcement "Het gebruik van software om gegevens te extraheren uit deze website voor persoonlijk gebruik of voor weergave op een andere website ('screen scraping') is verboden" visible in mediaportal, just by changing the teveblad xml file. I am at my office at the moment, but as soon as I am in the neighbourhood of my HTPC, i will post the updated version of the teveblad xml file.

Teveblad has made some changes in their urls and that "scraping" message was irritating me as well. At the moment I am able to schedule programs for the next 6 days, but there is another problem i haven't fixed yet. VTM and VT5 have that much programs on 1 day scheduled, teveblad has to split the info in 2 pages (example @ VTM & VT4). Allthough MediaPortal (webEPG) supports multipaging, i couldn't get it working so far. So only programs from the first page are parsed. The only stations having this trouble are VTM and VT4 (i noticed so far), but since i am not a VTM/VT4 fan, that doesn't bother me.

Nevertheless i will have a look at it soon. So i have it working again for like 90%. Good news for the next release of MP?! :oops:

*edit*
    I included my adapted version of www_teveblad_be.xml. Overwrite the xml file in your WebEPG\grabbers\BE directory in the MediaPortal installation folder (ex. C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\WebEPG\grabbers\BE\www_teveblad_be.xml).

Attachments

• www_teveblad_be.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom