Can't map channel, TV on etc menu button (1 Viewer)

r32godzilla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
Hey all,

I have installed the latest Mediaportal 1 release and all my remote buttons I have been able to set with WInlirc, but I cannot figure out which action command to set under My TV where you select your channel, turn tv on off etc. I can click the mouse on those menu items and it works but none of the action buttons I set seem to work. Its driving me crazy. Does anyone know what the action button is? I thought it might be 'action_mouse_click' or 'action_forward' or something but those don't do anything. Any ideas?

Cheers.

r32godzilla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
Ok pinpointed the issue, basically under the My TV menu the 'action_select_item' that I have set on my remote doesn't work. I can't select anything in that submenu like' channel,search, Yet it works fine to navigate down other submenus under My Music etc. Any ideas?

r32godzilla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
So nobody has come across this before? Its bizarre in that I can navigate all the other menus and select and start music and videos, but as soon as I go into My TV and try and select one of the menus in there nothing happens. Surely its not a different button just for those menus? This is very annoying as basically I have to get up all the time and use the mouse to navigate any of the menus under My TV. I reall like MP1, but this is very frustrating. Can anyone help?

Cheers.

r32godzilla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
Well I still haven't found any way to make that button work, so the only thing left to try is another remote I guess. Does anyone have a list of winlirc action settings they have set for the My TV submenus? The only thing I can think of is that its a different action for those menus??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom