[solved] Can't play iso images in Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Germany Germany
Country flag
In the MovPic plugin go to the advanced tab. In the BluRay section you have to set some options. I had the similar problem, maybe it solves your problem. I can't look in my settings right now, sorry.

Birtylad

Portal Member
May 3, 2012
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I have rolled back to dtlite 4.47 same as yours and the good news is no more error in command line message ..... however try and play an image file Media Portal image mounting times out then having given another 60 seconds to load I get error "sorry failed mounting DVD image" ....... most annoying*
**** stop press **** I hadn't set drive letter correctly ... still getting "error in command line" grrrrrr[DOUBLEPOST=1402243102][/DOUBLEPOST]Badboy I tried updating external player in advanced settings and setting use external player to true ... still get the same problem ... thanks

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Germany Germany
Country flag
Have you done all this three settings
Use external player --> true
External player path --> D:\TotalMedia Theatre\install\uMCEPlayer6.exe (set your full path to the player)
External player arguments --> %root%

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    Using default MP internal player :
    And setting :
    Drive number is 0 (in MP) and we can compare with SCSI - 0
    Drive letter is E:
    Drive type is SCSI
    Don't why it failed for you :(

upload_2014-6-8_20-34-6.png

upload_2014-6-8_20-34-29.png

Attachments

Birtylad

Portal Member
    May 3, 2012
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Sebastiii ..... having read your last reply the problem slapped me in the face ..... for some unknown stupid reason I had set it up to use an external player and had set the path to the DTlite.exe .. having removed that and used the MP player it works.
    SO SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME ..... BUT THANKYOU !!!!!!

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    When you are using an external player with Moving Pictures, maybe you have to do some settings in the BluRay section under advanced settings in MovPic. That was the problem in my case, since the changing everyhing works well. At the moment I'm at work, if you want I can post my settings when I'm back at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    badboyxx MP 1.22 final is crashing when jumping forward while playing DVD-Iso watch/edit Videos 26
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    joecrow [solved] DVD won't play properly. General Support 3
    M.Hulot MP plays in Internal Blu-ray-Player-mode always first audio stream not the one I chosen in settings General Support 1
    BrownGhost Mepo/MediaInfo takes 59 secunds to open library and start play :o( General Support 26
    I 1.25.0 Videos in HEVC UHD 2160p don't play good watch/edit Videos 8
    CanadianEh MP TV server rebuild with Colossus 2 - Kodi clients receive PMT error when playing videos recoreded by Colossus 2 TV-Server 1
    M [solved] WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 1
    A [solved] How to Play All Videos in a List watch/edit Videos 3
    horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not shuffle Fanart Handler 20
    horned_reaper [solved] No Fanart when playing Fanart Handler 115
    horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not appear immediately after downloading Fanart Handler 272
    B MP 2.2.3 Error playing videos from NAS Submit: Bug Reports 2
    N Play a TV recording needs a double selection - twice ok on remote Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
    Z Error when attempting to play Blu Ray General 1
    Rob Hexenmeister Playing with hyperlinkParameter and List Control indexes General Support 2
    C Problem playing videos created on IPhone X and Samsung S9 General Support 2
    2BitSculptor MP 1.23.. music stops playing General Support 6
    C Attempt to play DVD locks up MediaPortal watch/edit Videos 0
    H Unable to play stream - again... Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    B Suddenly MP is unable to play anything Watch / Listen Media 6
    Edwardfc [solved] Mp 2.2.1 Configuration Issues - Goes to Sleep while playing Music General 6
    M After a while Live TV or Recorded TV doesn't play first time General Support 9
    L [solved] MP2 doesnt play anything - player missing? General 1