[solved] Can't play iso images in Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
In the MovPic plugin go to the advanced tab. In the BluRay section you have to set some options. I had the similar problem, maybe it solves your problem. I can't look in my settings right now, sorry.

Birtylad

Portal Member
May 3, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I have rolled back to dtlite 4.47 same as yours and the good news is no more error in command line message ..... however try and play an image file Media Portal image mounting times out then having given another 60 seconds to load I get error "sorry failed mounting DVD image" ....... most annoying*
**** stop press **** I hadn't set drive letter correctly ... still getting "error in command line" grrrrrr[DOUBLEPOST=1402243102][/DOUBLEPOST]Badboy I tried updating external player in advanced settings and setting use external player to true ... still get the same problem ... thanks

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Have you done all this three settings
Use external player --> true
External player path --> D:\TotalMedia Theatre\install\uMCEPlayer6.exe (set your full path to the player)
External player arguments --> %root%

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Using default MP internal player :
    And setting :
    Drive number is 0 (in MP) and we can compare with SCSI - 0
    Drive letter is E:
    Drive type is SCSI
    Don't why it failed for you :(

upload_2014-6-8_20-34-6.png

upload_2014-6-8_20-34-29.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-8_20-32-24.png
      upload_2014-6-8_20-32-24.png
      34.5 KB

Birtylad

Portal Member
    May 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Sebastiii ..... having read your last reply the problem slapped me in the face ..... for some unknown stupid reason I had set it up to use an external player and had set the path to the DTlite.exe .. having removed that and used the MP player it works.
    SO SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME ..... BUT THANKYOU !!!!!!

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When you are using an external player with Moving Pictures, maybe you have to do some settings in the BluRay section under advanced settings in MovPic. That was the problem in my case, since the changing everyhing works well. At the moment I'm at work, if you want I can post my settings when I'm back at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom