h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I can scan all transponders on Thor just fine, but when I try to scan Sirius the only transponder that gives me anything is freq. 11421. Alll the other transponder is "LockedInOnSignal could not lock onto channel - no signal or bad signal" in the tv.log. With my STB everything works just fine. Is there a way to make the tvserver wait for more than 20 ms or what could the problem be?

frenzy

Portal Pro
April 29, 2008
Home Country
France France
Well nothing transmits on freq 11421 from what I see here. Anyway, you could try to update the transponder info in TVserver config, or enter some transponders manually and see what happens from there.

pela020

Portal Member
February 7, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You're absolutely right. 11421 is Thor2 not sirius. I have manually put transponders in and it is still the same thing :)

pela020

Portal Member
February 7, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Yes, and it's the same thing in DVB Dream so I start to suspect hardware issues with the card but it's very strange that it works with Thor and not Sirius.

pela020

Portal Member
February 7, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It's dual LNB's and the STB that is connected to the other diseqc working perfect. High signal and no BER. I finetuned it yesterday. I tried to switch places but it's the same. The STB is working no matter wich switch it's connected to and the Mediaportal PC is only working on Thor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom