Can't stop and start tv in mediaportal (1 Viewer)

dhanjel

Portal Pro
July 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello guys, I have some problems with the tv-server and/or the clientplugin in media portal that I need some input on from you before looking any deeper on it.

If i from a fresh reboot enters "TV" in mediaportal, everything is ok and working perfectly fine. But if I set "TV ON" to off and back to on, I get an error that says "Unable to start timeshifting. An unknown error has occurred".

When that happens, I have to restart the tv-service and re-enter media portal to be able to watch tv again.

The only relevant information I can find in the logs are:

Code:
2008-11-09 11:47:39.153174 [13]: Exception   :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to tune to channel
   at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest)
   at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBC.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
   at TvService.CardTuner.Tune(User& user, IChannel channel, Int32 idChannel)
Exception   :Unable to tune to channel
  site      :TvLibrary.Interfaces.ITvSubChannel SubmitTuneRequest(Int32, TvLibrary.Interfaces.IChannel, DirectShowLib.BDA.ITuneRequest)
  source    :TVLibrary
  stacktrace:   at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest)
   at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBC.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
   at TvService.CardTuner.Tune(User& user, IChannel channel, Int32 idChannel)

Has any of you encountered this?

Vista 32bit, RC3 (even tested latest SVN), Twinhan DVB-C card.

Any help or suggestions on how to move forward on this are appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom