Can't stream to Huawei Sonic phone (1 Viewer)

r32godzilla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
Hi all,

I can successfully login to Ipimp from my Huawei Sonic phone and start a stream, but I'm not sure what to do next as I can't use FLash apparently on my phone and there is no version of Silverlight yet for Android 2.3? I can click the play button to start streaming, but nothing happens so I'm kinda stuck on what to do next? ANy ideas??

Cheers,

J.P

r32godzilla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
Noone have anything else I can try? I was going to try installing a media player app on the phone (not sure which tho) and then try and open rtsp://192.168.0.11:5554/mystream.sdp after I start the stream in Ipimp on my phone. Will this work?

Cheers.

r32godzilla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
Noone have anything else I can try? I was going to try installing a media player app on the phone (not sure which tho) and then try and open rtsp://192.168.0.11:5554/mystream.sdp after I start the stream in Ipimp on my phone. Will this work?

Cheers.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry I don't have an android phone so cannot advise, there are Android iPiMP users though who have posted in this forum, is there anything showing in a search?

Also - there is a native Android app for MediaPortal here. You may want to look at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom