Category missing (1 Viewer)

schwarzrz

Portal Pro
May 23, 2010
Frankfurt
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have just set up my new pc and made all settings like i did by my old one. Especially in moving pictures, but now, when i want to choose a film, the category recenty added is missing.
When checking the configuration, the filter is there, but it deosn´t show any results although I have added some films for testing purpose.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Moving-Pictures advanced configuration settings determines what the movie 'date-added' value will be. It can be current time, but it can also be for example date of release, or file-date. So if you got it set to file-date, and your files are 'old' then all the movies are added with a date preceding the recently-added date, and the list shows up empty.

I use 'current' myself, so that when I add a movie it is the date/time that I do that action that is used, so my recently added list reflects correctly.

Check that setting yourself, as that is most likely your culprit.

PS: Default is file-date, so when you create a new movie collection then all your movies do not show up as added on a single day, but properly spread out over a time in which you accumulated your collection. Once a collection is imported, then you change it to 'current', although new files added should have a time date-stamp that is recent already at that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom