[WiP] Centralised database in My Video, My Pictures and folder settings (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Does it mean you want to use only the centralised music database?
    No, I want to in a central database was all video, music, pictures, TV shows, etc. Besides personal settings, such as database folders and their appearance. Although it may be stored in a central database, but considering the client to these settings were different for different clients. Well, that, titan skin start to work again. :coffee:

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Although it may be stored in a central database, but considering the client to these settings were different for different clients.

Storing the Foldersettings on central database is not mandatory.

edterbak

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Question,
    Is there a plan to release a build for MP 1.12 with centralised DB?
    Latest news is we have some time left to test this wonderfull option with 1.12 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom