[WiP] Centralised database in My Video, My Pictures and folder settings (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Hungary Hungary
    My TvServer host stores all movies, music, pictures as a NAS. After I moved my clients video databases to MySQL of the TvServer, I need a solution to share the contents with andriod devices using mpextended.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Hungary Hungary
    My TvServer host stores all movies, music, pictures as a NAS. After I moved my clients video databases to MySQL of the TvServer, I need a solution to share the contents with andriod devices using mpextended.
    I can browse the movies with my Android device using the centralised my video database. :p

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    I can browse the movies with my Android device using the centralised my video database. :p
    Would you share patch to mpextended ?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Hungary Hungary
    Yes, I can, but I did not add any configuration to code so all parameters are hardcoded. It means the mpextended has to run on same pc as tvserver and the username/password has to be the default.

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    Yes, I can, but I did not add any configuration to code so all parameters are hardcoded. It means the mpextended has to run on same pc as tvserver and the username/password has to be the default.
    I just need the code, i can compile mpextended with the right parameters.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Hungary Hungary
    I just need the code, i can compile mpextended with the right parameters.
    https://github.com/regeszter/MPExtended/commits/Support_mysql_videodatabase

Not fully finished but works.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Sory, I wait for Music ... :coffee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    F How to reset tv recordings database General 5
    A Synchronizing client databases MediaPortal 1 Talk 10
    R Problems accessing MySQL database remotely MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    globaldonkey Music Database Error Listen Music 1
    R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
    R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
    H [solved] Video database genres, sort titles and collection thumbnails Newcomers Forum 12
    G MP1 TV Server "failed to upgrade the database" using MS Sql Server Installation, configuration support 3
    D PC rebuild & MP2 upgrade - how to preserve database and settings? General 1
    H MP1.21F video database scan, can it be scheduled to automatically run in background General Support 5
    D Large xml database in My Movies Management. I remain unclear on use My Films as bridge to MP2.2 General 9
    ajs Sync databases by Media Sync Service MediaPortal 1 Talk 26
    J Database schema General 0
    W [solved] MP 1.20 Video IMDB no showing plot General Support 129
    hounddog How to get My Films working in MP 1.20 My Films 5
    C How well can MediaPortal handle 10,000+ recordings? MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    H Database migration Archive 85
    D Single Seat Install - can another single seat use the same databases? Installation, configuration support 1
    P [Resolved] Missing column in database My TVSeries 7
    E 1.25.0 Change AVC / AAC Codec for Analog card captured videos Codecs, External Players 0
    N [not reproducible] Online videos not working at all Submit: Bug Reports 1
    R Bug: Video Folders disappear General Support 11
    Stephen O'Kane [SOLVED] TV Stream stuttering - both Video and Audio Watch / Listen Media 14