MP2 - Spring'16 - Certain channels missing with MP2 and TT CT2 4400 (DVB-C Unitymedia)

Discussion in 'Older releases' started by Stiefmeister, July 2, 2016.

1. Stiefmeister

Stiefmeister Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

configured MP2 with my TV-Stick TechnoTrend CT2-4400 (Win 7, 64bit)
    With DVB-C and Unitymedia Hessen MP2 does not find channels like ZDF, ZDF HD, RTL, Pro7, SAT 1.
    Other channels (> 100) like ARD, ARD HD, etc. and scrambled Sky Channels are found. Tried all the different settings for the stick and also did a full scan. No luck. On my TV all channels are identified just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

BR
    Stiefmeister

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stiefmeister

Stiefmeister Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Seems to be a codec problem. Installed newest FFDshow tryouts now, but I cannot select the decoders in MP2 Server config.
    There is a list of codecs but for all it says: installed "no". Ffdshow decoders are not listed at all.
    Any ideas?

Thanks!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!