Change meny ??? (1 Viewer)

jonaschr

November 8, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have a problem, how do I do to change the meny.

I only want to see MOVIES, DVD, PICTURES and MUSIC.

It is so irritating when you open it and have to scroll up and down until I foud what I am looking for.

milanp

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Skopje
Home Country
Start the program configuration.exe in the mediaportal installation directory.
Go to plugins and disable everything you don't want to see.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Hi jonaschr, welcome to MP.

First, you mean the menu :)

second, you can use the basic home screen, which only gives you those, plus weather or in the plug in configuration you can choose whether the plug in appears in the home screen or the plug in screen.
    You can also go into the config of the home plugin, but that's very tricky.

Hope this helps,

Marcus

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    Hia all, So, decided to setup a new client instance and getting fed-up with the tonne of bloatware and cr*p that comes with...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom