Changing Hover Images (1 Viewer)

JRNeher

Portal Member
August 29, 2005
I am using MCE skin under MP 0.2 (have also tried 0.1.3 with same results) and want to change the hover images to something different. I cannot figure out how to accomplish this. I have gone into the Home plugin setup and have seen where it looks like you can customize the menu options under "Menu Structure". I can setup menu items and change the picture and everything works fine, but the menu item just takes you to a submenu when you run it in MP (which I understand). When I add a plugin (i.e. My TV) it always goes to the default hover image, even after I have deleted the image from the Media folder. I was thinking that maybe the images were in a database somewhere, so I deleted all of my database files within the Database folder, but to no success. I cannot think of any other ideas so I am hoping that someone out there can help me. I am thinking (or hoping) that this is just something that I am overlooking, but it is really frustrating and would like to get it fixed. Any help would be appreciated. Also, while I am posting this, I understand most of the menu structure page, but what is the script option? I know what a script is but was unsure how this ties into the script menu option. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

MP makes two compressed cache files. You can find them in the skins folder. You have to delete them, to make changes working.

HTH, Flip.

JRNeher

Portal Member
    August 29, 2005
    FlipGer said:
    Hi,

MP makes two compressed cache files. You can find them in the skins folder. You have to delete them, to make changes working.

HTH, Flip.

Thanks Flip for your quick response. I cannot seem to find the caches files. I have looked in the Skin folder as well as the actual MCE folder. I have "View hidden files" enabled. I feel stupid as this is probably something really simple, but could someone please help. Thanks!

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    The files are called packedgfx0.png and so on. They are in the skin/mce directory.

Inker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom