changing order of items in content menu (1 Viewer)

waynenz

Portal Member
March 28, 2017
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Is it possible to change the order of the items in the content menus. e.g in the full screen tv content menu i would like to move the audio stream item nearer the top. If it is possible could you direct me to the location of the config file.

upload_2017-5-26_17-25-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-26_17-25-8.png
    upload_2017-5-26_17-25-8.png
    148.5 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to change the order of the items in the content menus. e.g in the full screen tv content menu i would like to move the audio stream item nearer the top. If it is possible could you direct me to the location of the config file.

View attachment 190461
    No, that's not possible unfortunately.

What I would like is an ordering according to usage. If I use the initially 3rd entry often it becomes automatically the first entry. This would demand a counter in the background and our devs need to evaluate effort, sense and side effects. It was just an idea I always had in mind.

waynenz

Portal Member
    March 28, 2017
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for the replies. I have created a autohotkey so that I can swap PIP with 1 button push. It would speed it up if I didn't have to step down so many times to get to the audio stream menu. The swap PIP and focus are at the top which is fast.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you try the blue button? It directly displays the list of streams to choose from.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

waynenz

Portal Member
    March 28, 2017
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I tried the blue key on my MCE remote but nothing happens. According to my key logger the blue button is using key ascii 77 or M. I haven't found the key assignments xml yet. Which keyboard code is associated with the blue button.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That's strange. The blue key is hard coded and calls up the language stream selection screen. I don't think that there is any associated letter - for sure not "M", which gets you into the movie screen.

Somehow you must have changed the standards.

Last edited:

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I tried the blue key on my MCE remote but nothing happens. According to my key logger the blue button is using key ascii 77 or M.
    The Ortek VRC-1100 is an "MCE compatible" remote, and it sends CTRL_M for the blue button. The problem with the Ortek is that it is not an RC6 remote, and is not immediately compatible with MP1 or MP2.

What remote are you using? There are other remotes that behave similarly to the Ortek (I think that the Emprex is another such remote).

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom