Changing TV Guide Groups - Easier Way? (1 Viewer)

EViS

Portal Pro
September 30, 2006
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Currently, once I press 'Guide' on my Harmony remote, and wish to change to a different TV Group, I need to press 'Menu', then select 'Group', and then scroll to the group I require.

This is quite a long process and takes alot of clicking around. Is there no easier way?

I am aware of the 'Channel Listing' option and moving the cursor left/right to change groups, however I like using the Full TV Guide at times to see what's on later...

EViS

Portal Pro
September 30, 2006
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Thanks for the reply there. How does 4TR aid in this situation?

Although, 4TR is a bit overkill for me, I don't need anything beyond what is already included with TVServer for my TV needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Client / Server slow channel-to-channel change (zapping) General Support 1
framug [solved] Some changes/fix in MP1 configuration client and server Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 14
catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
azzuro [WiP] MP1-4999 - Big changes with many related change at once by Sebastiii MediaPortal 1 12
J How to change y position of subtitles General 2
D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
M Change size of the splash screen Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 2
S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
BenGonGon chaine qui change aléatoirement Support Général 2
R [solved] Command / Shortcut for changing subtitles or audio Archive 5
ge2301 New forum design together with change to XF2.x Online Facilities 4
doskabouter [Evaluate] Changing SecurityProtocol Developer Discussions 1
O [Help Me!] How to change 'release' status in Jira? Developer Discussions 9
cbr954rr [fixed] Movie db refresh on changes of nfo and correct spelling of words in titles 2.2 Archive 33
KlausWirn Music crash Bass crash no change to play music Installation, configuration support 2
F Somethings changed - mce remote General Support 9
N [will not fix] Changed settings do not take effect until MP2-Client is stopped and restarted. Submit: Bug Reports 4
M reimport of movies with changed nfo files General 14
R [solved] Change Server name General 1
Hawkeye Changes to last added view Feature Requests 0
J Media Portal changes master volume level General Support 7
B Changing to Full HD causes crash of Video Driver General Support 13
high Server changes/updates Online Facilities 36
Ralph Holmes Missing TV channels after transmitter change (Tacolneston) General 6
ToothFaerie MP1 (1.19.0_Final) 2 minutes wait between channel changes. General Support 8