Channel Editor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now running 1.35 x86 with no problem. Thank you
I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now...
Good day, 2 problems after upgrading to 1.34 from 1.33: 1- To avoid error message TuningParameters not found when starting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
Replies
Views
I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now running 1.35 x86 with no problem. Thank you
I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now...
Good day, Same 2 installation problem as last version. 2 problems after upgrading to 1.35 from 1.34: 1- To avoid error message...
Replies
Views
Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom